25769: Senou: A few words on Banquet in Atlanta (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

A few words on Banquet

Folks,
Before sending this memo, I attended various ethnic
banquets in the metro. In most of these banquets, the
authentic cuisine of that country was served.

French Banquet: French Cuisine
Spanish Banquet: Spanish Cuisine
African Banquet: African Cuisine
Jamaican Banquet: Jamaican Cuisine
Jewish Banquet: Jewish Cuisine
Haitian Banquet: ?

I cannot say the same thing for Haitian banquet.  Most
of these folks who are going to any of these banquets
will go anyway regardless of the location. (It must be
decent). And it does not make any economic sense to
dump a lump sum of money to a Hotel or a place that
has nothing to do with the Haitian Community.

It could be great to use that unique opportunity to
promote like all other ethnic groups our national
cuisine.

Those of you who plan to organize a banquet need to
start now: People will have enough time to save and
you will have more time to collect le mal nécéssaire.

Please, support Haitian businesses
And since we are talking about banquet, we have two
cool Haitian Restaurants in the metro: Le Bon Berger
and Bistro Creole

They are located on:
Le Bon Berger Restaurant
4864 Memorial Drive