25926: Hermantin(reply) Severe's post 25902 Herald Article on Radio DJ (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

Mr. Severe, I must reprimand you for not keeping abreast of the latest developments in Miami's Haitian musical scene. FYI, we have been regaled for many years with the interesting " Punk" " Hard Rock" interpretations of Haitian classics, by a rock band whose name escapes me right now maybe Loray Mistic ( doubt it). My personal favorite is Latibonit, which can be identified, in spite of the ear splitting cacophony created by these very energetic and talented 30-something young men. I last saw them perform at the International Creole Festival and as of my last conversation with the lead singer, they have not released a CD.

Leonie