26150: Dailey re #26145 Len Kaminsky (fwd)

From: Peter Dailey <phdailey@msn.com>

I read Len Kaminsky's analysis with interest and have several questions for him.

Kaminsky notes, "as for the presidency, FL is not perfect and does need some political maturity." I agree. However, I have seen the words "not perfect" "by no means perfect" "hardly perfect" etc. applied to Aristide and FL a number of times now by sympathizers and well-wishers like Len Kaminsky and am curious about what they mean. Perhaps Kaminsky could specify in what respect he thinks Aristide was less than perfect.

Secondly, Len Kaminsky states that Father Jean-Juste is "comtemplating running" for president. Does Kaminsky know whether Father Aristide is contemplating allowing Father Jean-Juste to run for president or are all efforts to ameliorate the plight of the Haitian people to be subordinated for the foreseeable future to Aristide's personal ambitions?

And finally, during the period in the early 'nineties when Len Kaminsky worked as Father Jean-Juste's administrative assistant, did Father Jean-Juste have a U.S. passport?

Mesi davans,
Peter Dailey