26167: Re: 26142: Holmstead responds about Jean-Dominique (fwd)

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet5@yahoo.com>

"I am beginning for little more thinking through
questionning. Why everybody is difficulty for every
judge (five juges now) to find killer and the juge
always run away with resignation? What is so complex
in this complexity? This is my perplexity asking
question because it's little weird at this point."

It's more than a little wierd. Many on this list
accused or supported the accusations against Dany
Toussaint for the murder. Today they are
irreconcilably silent about him. Why? Because he
joined the opposition against Aristide? Hypocrisy
abounds!!

JH