26229: Please Ask Around-Anonymously- Wharehouse full of books for haiti...

From: Herve Michel <herve.michel@gmail.com>

(Bob Corbett notes:  This is a bit difficult.  The author wants this
posted anonymously -- I can understand it, the person doesn't want
to be overwhelmed.

However, that does get ME a bit overwhelmed. I don't want to post replies to the list, it isn't a list issue, but a personal one. However, I
will do this:  sent me note for this personal and I will forward them on
thus protecting the poster's anonymity.

Bob)

Dear friends,
 I have met a gentleman who has a warehouse full of books. He may be
interested in donating them to interested parties in Haiti.
 The only problem is getting the books to the intended recipient in Haiti.
Would anyone be interested?
 Logistics may be the only cost associated.
 thank you