26237: Barthelemy: (reply) Re: 16226: Craig (reply) re: 26226-Guy Antoine: For Kevin Pina, Jean Ristil, et al. (fwd)

From: rudy barthelemy <kreyolconnection@yahoo.com>

Dan:

I enthusiastically second your wishful idea to get to
see us [the Americans] mind our own business more.
But I find it a little bit oxymoronic to mark
Simidor's point on the subject right at all. The guy's
anti-aristidist gab will twist any basic thruth unto a
rhetorical plea thru whatever nonsensical analogy or
comparison, just to dismiss or deny what is really
going on actually in Haiti's post February 29, 2004.

Best regards,

Roody