26259: Labrom: (comment) Re parties getting together (fwd)

From: jacqui Labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

Well well, now there are some political parties who are getting
together!

Last nite on national TV the party Tet Ansamn announced that Dumersais
Siméus is working together with them and he is going to be their
Presidential Candidate. He's been shown on TV lately by the way at least
twice campaigning. I thought they said that Gerard Gourgue was also in
this party, but I didn't see him on the platform and can't remember if
he is actually in this party. There was another combination of two
parties too but didn't get all the details, came into the broadcast
late.

When anyone gets the 'up-to-date' list of parties and their candidates -
now the deadline has arrived, could you please post it for us all to
see.

Many thanks.

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
NB new website address: voyage without S!

Look at our website: www.voyagelumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753