26272: Labrom: (comment) Re 26266 Famni Lavalas (fwd)

From: jacqui Labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

Far from the FL party being edged out - there was an amazing
announcement in Le Matin yesterday which said that Marc Bazin has been
chosen as the Presidential candidate for the Famni Lavalas!!! Wow!!  The
same Marc Bazin who never spoke Creole in any previous political
campaigning; the same Marc Bazin who was the US Govt's choice for
President?

This Marc Bazin for the people's party of Famni Lavalas? I am stunned.
Do they honestly think that the average poor person is going to vote for
this guy? Preval would have been a better choice - people liked him and
he got some things done.  From what I hear they don't even want to vote
for Charlito Baker - as he's a mulatto who has never done anything for
the people.
The same could be said for Bazin.

Well I read it in the newspaper so it must be true!!!......

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
NB new website address: voyage without S!

Look at our website: www.voyagelumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753