26304: Hyppolite Pierre Re: 26293: Dailey re 26258: A Reply (fwd)

From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org>

In the last paragraph of his reply to Guy Antoine, Peter Dailey writes the following:
Hyppolite Pierre has written to the Corbett List to say that Guy would like to republish my comments and his Riposte on Windows on Haiti. ..............> Peter Dailey
************** Okay. I knew and know that English is not my first language; it's my third indeed, after Haitian and French. Still, I thought and was indeed convinced, that I write and understand that language better than the self-described third-rate English speaker and writer on the list, lougawou Du Tuyau. Either way, I thought what was written and the link I provided for Guy Antoine's post was clear in my post on that issue (Post # 26274). If only to clarify matters let me post what I wrote again, which as you shall read, made no reference whatsoever to any kind of permission from either party. Here's what I wrote, as published By Bob. Read below, if you would please. ** From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org> A few people have emailed me back regarding Guy Antoine's reply to Peter Dailey. This wasn't my reply but Guy's. I've got nothing to say in this. I was only forwarding the note of a friend, as a response to Peter Dailey. If you wish to say something, the best is to visit Guy's webpage and more specifically the place where the answer was posted. You may reply also poct comment (agree or disagree) if so you wish. The link is the following: http://www.haitiforever.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3844#11143
Best to each one of you,
HP
Now, everyone can use their factual judgement on this one. Best regards,
Hyppolite Pierre