26330: Leiderman: (comment) Simeus "newsarticles" (fwd)

From: Stuart M Leiderman <leidermn@cisunix.unh.edu>

dear Readers.

thanks to everyone for posting lists of names and affiliations of presidential candidates as they traverse the pre-election process.

in the past week, I have received items concerning the Simeus campaign
that were written as newsarticles but did not have reporters' names or attributions to wire services or publications. probably, these are from Simeus' campaign office. I consider all of them pure propaganda for political purposes and not worthy of reading or forwarding to discussion lists.

if you post these kinds of items without explanation, in effect, you are giving candidates free advertising. so, I hope that you will only post newsarticles and campaign materials that clearly show the source of the items, at least the writers' names and affiliations.

I am still seeking candidates' full contact information and written
campaign platforms. if anyone wants to do this as a paid assignment, please write me at <leiderman@mindspring.com>

thank you,

Stuart Leiderman