26595: Vedrine (reply) RE: 26589: JRAuguste Re: 26580, 26584: Vedrine/Walton: (articles):What are the pres... (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

My friend, thanks for your post and its funny part! I would rather let the Haitian people answer you. They are the ones who live the "Haitian Reality" and they DO know who is who (among these candidates). Shall there be FAIR elections, don’t be surprised who most of them will vote for.

E. W. Vedrine, Haitian Creole Editor & Translator