26614: Adamson (inquiry) looking for haitian film (fwd)

From: Erin Adamson <erin_adamson@hotmail.com>

I am a graduate student in Latin American Studies and student of Haitian
Kreyol and I'm trying very much in vain to get a copy of the documentary
"Ayiti, le chemin de la liberte" by Arnold Antonin from 1974. I find lots
written about the film and it's impact, but can't find anyone who sells
it or can loan it. Do you have this film or know where I might look? Any
help you could give me would be wonderful.

THanks for your time.

Erin Adamson
The University of Kansas