26649: Kolo: (reply) Re: 26626: Port Haiti (comment) The Campaign to Restore the Rule of Law in Haiti (fwd)

From: Misye Kolo <msyekolo@yahoo.com>

First, let me inquire about the last instance that the rules of law were
established in Haiti. This is simply to point out that in order to restore
something it ought to be there at one time or another.
  This is the least of my concerns since  PORT HAITI seemingly prefer to ignore
that the CULPRIT who establish the rule of unlawness in HAITI are exactly those
to whom we are supposed to address these letters.

  Po djab AYITI....  Nobody seems to care.

  Msyekolo