26720: Simidor (reply) Re: 26714: (The Devil and Kim Ives) (fwd)

    From: Daniel Simidor <danielsimidor@yahoo.com>

  Kim  Ives and Al Sharpton. . . "The Devil made me do it," the oldest excuse
in
the  book!  Ives whined then and is still  whining that the other Haitian
papers, the African-American and  Spanish-language tabloids, were all riding
the gravy train, so why not  Haiti-Progres?  We hear the same excuse  from the
Lavalas diehards: corruption is as Haitian as rice and beans, so why  single
Aristide out?  Because y?all were  supposed to be different, Kim, that?s why!
And that?s why you were expelled from the Coalition for Justice.  Naturally,
once you were out, the group  became ?a shell of an organization.?  You?re  the
man, Kim, where would Haiti be without you?

      I  brought this up to highlight the hypocrisy behind your current
anti-Batay  Ouvriye campaign.  Haiti-Progres took  blood money from the NYC
police and effectively sold out the Haitian community.  Aristide and his
accomplices stole millions  of dollars while the people starved ? let me hear
you deny this, Ives.  The point is, y?all are covered with hideous  sores and
you dare point your finger at someone else?s scratch!  If I was a school
teacher, I would have you  and Ben recite ?Les Animaux Malades de la Peste? in
unison every day in front  of the class for an entire week.  Helas, it is too
late for modesty for you both.

P.S.  Simeus and Samir Mourra (Samir who?) both
held huge rallies recently in Haiti, with
thousands of genuine people from the masses
swearing to march to the end of the earth for
those revered candidates.  Haitians are such
actors!  Unemployment in Haiti is so high,
any ?leader? or ?party? with enough cash for
t-shirts and food can ?bring out thousands for
a demonstration or a Congress as the PPN has done
repeatedly over the years.?

Daniel Simidor

----- End forwarded message -----