[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
26763: ayiti1804 (inquiry) Haitian cultural customs during December/January (fwd)
From: Haiti 1804 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I received the following inquiry from a student diversity board about Haiti /
1) What holidays do Haitians celebrate during the December or January?
(Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, etc)
2) What is unique about this (or these) celebration(s) compared to
traditional American celebrations?
3) What are typical family traditions during those holidays?
4) What kind of foods are typically served during the holidays?
5) Anything else you feel like sharing?
Does anyone have any suggested replies for the students, please?
Donít just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!