26847: Allen: (request)I will be in Haiti this week (fwd)

From: "allengatorz@juno.com" <allengatorz@juno.com>

I will be in Haiti this Thursday 12/15 for seven days.  I will be teaching guitar in Mole St Nicholas and Bombardopolis.  I will also be leaving a guitar behind at an orphanage/school for the children to learn.

Is there any advice from you all that you can email me or is there any special project that I could help anyone on?  I also have an interest in forestry and studied Forest Ecology in college.  I would be happy to have some small project on the side or just some advice as how to help.  Just let me know...I will try...

Doug Allen