28028: Alisse: Request for information - - Air Travel to Port-de-Paix (fwd)

From: tim alisse <timalisse@yahoo.com>

Corbett notes:  please reply directly to Tim.

I am looking for information about travel by air between Port-au-Prince and
Port-de-Paix, especially website or telephone numbers of companies that conduct
flights.  Are there flights daily? On weekends?

  Also, I have heard anecdotal evidence from a number of friends that these
flights are generally safe and reliable. I'd appreciate any views that confirm
or contradict this impression.

  Thanks.

  Tim A.

 Yahoo! Mail