28279: Morse (response) Craig/Boswell/illegal discrimination (fwd)

_oloffsonram@aol.com_ (mailto:oloffsonram@aol.com)

I understand how the Federal government in Florida tries to justify
unconstitutional behavior, and I understand why the Federal government in
Florida
tries to justify unconstitutional behavior. All I'm saying is it  doesn't
change

the fact that the behavior IS unconstitutional.

You can call it <racial profiling>, you can call it  <discrimination based on
national origin>, you can call it what ever you  want. It's against our
American constitution. Haitians and Cubans get  treated differently, period.

This difference in treatment, in the courts and at the borders, has great
political consequences, to the benefit of Cubans, to the detriment of
Haitians,

in Florida, where these crimes are committed.

Of course we can change the United States constitution if a majority of the
population in 2/3 of the States vote to do so. The new amendment could say
<Light skinned Cubans will get preferential treatment over dark skinned
Haitians in all immigration matters>.
Happy Easter