28921: White (comment) Re: 28923: Holmstead (reply) Re: 28003: (comment) Chamberlain: 27988: Morse: International Press Provocateur (fwd)

From: Randall White <raw@haitiaction.org>

Holmstead said:

"A Corbett list member wrote in comment 28003 (I don't identify this member directly because to do so is apparently a personal attack of some sort)"

I can see how some folks should be concerned about opportunistic comments made here. There is a battle for the history of what went on during the Coup Government's reign. One Corbeteer used Annette Auguste's arrest to replay Ambassador Joseph's fabrication merely a week after Só Ann's arrest ( # 21917)

"Personal attack" is a relative term, for which, some get immunity and others are rewarded.

RAW

 Don Arturo says,
"you must remember what you once said
 'cause it could travel in the air for years
 return in different clothes
 then you will have to buy it."
                                       - Victor Hernandez Cruz