#204: Haitian Radio Programs on the internet?? (fwd)

The recent comments by Sabine Albert on Haitian Radio broadcasting in the U.S.  inspired me to invite all subscribers to the Corbett List to contribute and help compile a list of Haitian (creole/French) radio programming broadcasting live on the internet.  Last year, I alerted all the Corbetters about radio vision 2000 blasting live over the internet.  Since then I have also discovered other Haitian radio programs broadcasting live over the internet.  If anyone is aware of other programs "moun lakay" and can pinpoint only those that can be heard over the internet,  please share it with the rest of us.  Those like me living in areas where there are few or no Haitians (like where I am in Nashville, Tennessee) would appreciate knowing about them.  Let me start by sharing the Haitian programs I regularly listen over the internet.  All times of programming are based on Nashville's Central Time. Here is my contribution:

The following can all be heard LIVE over the internet
-- Radio Vision 2000 in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti, (24 hrs. a day regular programing) can be accessed at:     www.radiovision2000.com

-- WLIB Radio in New York, NY ("Moment Creole" every Sunday from ( 9 a.m. thru 3 p.m. Central Time) accessible at: www.wlib.com

-- CIBL Radio in Montréal Canada
(1.- "Tropical Punch" every Saturday from 1 p.m. - 3p.m.)
(2.- "ENERGIE TROPICALE" every Saturday evening from 11 p.m. - 5 a.m.)
access CIBL at:  www.cibl.cam.org

-- Radio CKUT in Montréal Canada
("Samedi Midi" every Saturday from 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
access CKUT at :  www.ckut.ca

-- WPFW Radio in Washington D.C.
("Konbit Lakay" every Samedi from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m.
access WPFW at:  www.wpfw.org

-- Voice of America in Washington, D.C.
every day (delayed --not live) Creole service of the VOA
access VOA for delayed broadcast at: www.voa.gov/creole/

Again, all of the above are Haitian programmings that can be heard live over the internet. That's all I've got to-date.  Please share yours if you know other Haitian programs, not listed above, that can be heard over the internet.  Y'all contribute now,if you can.  I am wondering if there any other programs from PAP, Miami, Paris and others audible on the 'net.  Let's hear from all of you ..... Best regards to all!

Donald Edouard,  Nashville, TN
edouard38@prodigy.net