#251: Voodoo ad : Cheek adds

From:Jetphire@aol.com

I saw a couple of them. One-I quess what people "think" is voudou-was more
like the crazy ceremony in the James Bond flick To Live or Let Die where the
tall guy emerges from the cemetary plot. That's exactly what it reminded me
of. The other commercial has the Poltergeist movie exorcist doing some crazy
anti-virus ceremony.
Obviously, these ad agencies don't think about what Voudou really means to
folks, but the commercial was very exagerated and meant to be comedic.
Jen

Jennifer Cheek Pantaléon
The Lafanmi Selavi Photography Workshop
and Documentary Project