#496: Request for 2 minutes of translating assistance (fwd)

From: Josh R Lynn <JOSHLYNN@prodigy.net>

I have made an attempt to translate some very basic principles of hygeine
into Creole, but I fear that the translations are deficient. Could someone
out there check these for me?  Thanks.

Hygeine to Prevent Illness

1-Wash your hands ofen with soap and water. Especially after going to the
bathroom and before eating.

2-Boil your family's drinking water.

3-Purify 1 gallon of water with 5 drops of bleach. Leave the water in the
sun for 6 hours.

PLEASE SENT ALL REPLIES DIRECTLY TO:  Josh R Lynn <JOSHLYNN@prodigy.net>
Here's my attempt:

Netwaye Prevni Maladi

1-Lave men souvan avek savon. Espesaylman apre ale twalet e avan manje.

2-Bouyi dlo pou nou fanmi bwe.

3-Pirifye 1 (youn) galon dlo avek 5 (senk) gout kloroks. Kite dlo nan soley
6 (sis) le.