#536: BOn Nouvel's cost (fwd)

From:EDUCA@aol.com

Hi again
I indicated earlier that in order to collaborate with Bon Nouvel in Haiti, I
have prepaid 10 subscriptions that arrive to Florida every month to me. If
you want, you can order directly from Educa Vision, this is an agreement we
developed with "Bon Nouvel" to make things easier for people ordering from
the US.
The subscription for "Bòn Nouvèl" is $20.00 US for one year. Please add six
dollars for Stamps (0.55 per month for 12 month). total $26.00 If you want,
we can satart with Jan 1999 or from September 1999.
Best
Fequiere Vilsaint
Educa Vision Inc.
7550 NW 47 Ave.