#625: Visiting Dominican Republic : Nekita comments

From:Nlbo@aol.com

I just want to recommend the Lonely Planet Haiti and Dominican Republice
guide to Myriam. I used it when I was in Haiti last summer. I found most of
the places they recommended and the advice they gave quite practical.
As a Haitian, I have more advice which whenever I got a chance, I will send
to them.
That lonely planet guide is a good start. Also, Myriam should be able to
contact the Dominican embassy or their Tourist bureau.  They should have a
web site.
Okay,
Buena Suerte
Nekita