#632: Manno Charlemagne? Sullivan asks

From: jim sullivan <sullivanresearch@hotmail.com>

Does anyone know anything about the current status of Manno Charlemagne, the
folksinger and ex-mayor of Port-au-Prince? Here at the Asylum Office in
Miami, we've had a number of applicants in the past six months, who claim
that because they were employees of his, mostly security, their lives have
been threatened. I understand that during his colorful and controversial
term, he probably made quite a few enemies, especially with his guards armed
to the teeth the way they were.But is it likely that they are ongoing
targets themselves?

                                               Thanks,

                                                 Jim Sullivan, Miami