# 705:

Richardsonjb@aol.com

I am seeking concrete information on the incidence in Haiti of the following
illnesses, particularly as they relate to infants and children:

diptheria; tetanus; pertussis; polio; measles; mumps; rubella; haemophilus
influenza type B (HIB); Hepatitis B, menengochochal meningitis (sp?).

Could anyone from first- or second-hand experience provide me with any
insight, or perhaps suggest how I might find this info?  Thanks in advance.

Please respond directly to: Richardsonjb@aol.com