#708: Question for this group

From:Judejb@aol.com

This is some questions for the group. A year ago today a close family friend
was shot and killed in the streets. this frined of ours scored genius IQ when
he was 12 was working in his masters in education. This man was killed by
police and nothing became of the investigation. Where in Haiti did this
happen?.......in Hempstead NY.

In light of the Louima, Abadu Dialo, and countless other victims of police
brutality in the united states why arent human rights organizations
denouncing the police forces of this country as corrupt, ineficcient, and
brutal? The relative safety that were apear to be enjoying in this country is
due to the high flying economy and the oppression of the lower classes
keeping them from overruning the "safer neighborhoods" in my opinion. then
saying this arent all police forces in the world equal? Are we safer in the
united states then in any other part of the world? What role does the
200,000,000 guns in the U.S. have in the relatively safe, peace that we seem
to be enjoying?

Judejb