#859: Ginen questions: Bell asks more (fwd)

From: madison bell <mbell@goucher.edu>

I was wondering what Gage Averill would say also when I sent my first
post-- his reply prompts another question.

Does the idea of Ginen being the power at the right hand begin with sanba
and misik razin, or is it older than that?

My impression from visits to various places is that Hounfo
anthropologically typed as Rada are apt to identify themselves as  Ginen
nowadays.... they tend to specially serve the Rada manifestations of the
lwa....

msb