#910: Armee Rouge in Cite Soleil

From: Elizabeth Ruddick <elizabeth_ruddick@hotmail.com>

[Note to the group from Corbett.  Elizabeth Ruddick is not a member of
the list, thus posting a reply to the list will not reach her.  Please
write directly to her at her e-mail address:  elizabeth_ruddick@hotmail.com
Thanks,  Bob Corbett]

Dear Mr. Corbett,

I am writing to you at the suggestion of Professor Richard Turits of
Princeton University.  I am an immigration attorney with the Lutheran Social
Ministries Immigration and Refugee Center in Trenton, NJ.  I am currently
preparing an asylum claim on behalf of a family that has recently arrived
here from Haiti.
     In order to file the case, we need to be able to corroborate the
existence and character of a group called the Armee Rouge, based in Cite
Soleil.  Prof. Turits suggested you might be able to give me some
information regarding this group, or to post a query on the Haiti-related
list that you manage.  Please let me know if you would be willing or able to
post a query regarding this group on your list, or if you yourself are at
all familiar with the Armee Rouge.

[Note to the group from Corbett.  Elizabeth Ruddick is not a member of
the list, thus posting a reply to the list will not reach her.  Please
write directly to her at her e-mail address:  elizabeth_ruddick@hotmail.com
Thanks,  Bob Corbett]

My client and I would be very grateful for any help you can give us.

Yours sincerely,

Elizabeth Ruddick, Esq.