#984: Many responses to Ethnic Cleansing issue : Grey replies again

From:Racine125@aol.com

<< like most countries, Haitian law does NOT recognize as citizens
 people born in Haiti of non-Haitian parents.  >>

WHAT?  I don't think this is right - I know if I have a child in Haiti I have
to hurry to the Embassy to register this fact or my child will not be an
American citizen.  So then, if Haiti didn't recognize the child as Haitian,
the child would have no nationality?  Nah.  Could you clarify this?  What if
both parents are American?  What if one is Haitian?

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>