#1013: About Vodou Initiation. Answer to 986 & 990 (fwd)

From:Moibibi@aol.com

Yesterday, a quiet observer of this list wrote me the following:
"You naughty girl, you know better than to tease the monkeys! Not only do
they scream hysterically, they have the nasty habit of throwing doodoo in
retaliation."

Quite true. I am sure Mambo Angela and Max Beauvoir have a life and much more
spiritual things to do than answering low blows.

Despite what some want to believe, money is in no way tied to initiation. No
amount of money has or can buy anyone initiation just as lack of money does
not deny anyone initiation. There are expenses, no one denies that fact.
Bargain basement prices bring to mind my mother's
saying that "the cheapest always become the most costly."

I don't want to cultivate the seed of Jihad now, therefore I quit.

Bebe Pierre Louis
"Latibonit desann kè m pa soté la, mwen sé zakasia mwen donnen nan branch
mwen."
Extract from a Vodoun song: "The waters of the Artibonite river are rising,
my heart doesn't beat any faster. Like the flower of the acacia tree, I bloom
on its own branch."