#1123: (No subject specified) Seitz replies to Young

From:SSeitz8935@aol.com

TO DAVID YOUNG FROM SUZANNE SEITZ

Oh, how I absolutely agree with your words - up until the part that
"everything was OK until Baby Doc's marriage", etc.
It is incredibly appalling to see how certain journalists interpret the
complexities of Haiti, and what damage they do in their misunderstanding.
Granted, perhaps Jean Claude's group might have had some "successes" - but
where are the hospitals, schools, industries that he might have created to
substantiate Haiti's long-suffering people rather than let them depend on
Voudou's magic to survive.
We can only hope new leaders chosen for the tragic, yet still amazingly
energetic country will finally respect its greatest resource -- its people.