#1126: Haiti book: signature-vente in Paris : Vedrine adds

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

[Actress, writer…, Mimi BARTHELEMY was born in Haiti). B.A and M.A in
Spanish Literature (Paris X), a Ph.D in "Études Théâtrales et
Cinématographiques" (Paris VIII). She is among our top writers. Recipient of
  "Prix Becker d'Oron (1989) for her story "La Reine des Poissons",
recipient of  "Prix de l'Universalité de langue Française", the prestigious
"Prix Alletty" (1992)… She has been living in France since 1982. In her
writings, she readapts many of  Haiti's folklores (part of the oral
tradition). "La Dernière Lettre De L'Amiral" is among  her her most
well-known shows in France.

E.W.Vedrine,

a review of Nancy Roc's article
"Haiti en Marche", Vol. VI, #47 ]