#1402: questions: Going to Haiti, needs to know.....Ackerman replies

From: John Ackerman <johnlackerman@yahoo.com>

Hi Wrede,

Good luck in your time here.  I would only add to the
information given to you by another about Quisqueya
Christian School.  It is relatively high quality and
certainly has a very dedicated staff.  You can take a
look at its website at
http://www.quisqueya.org/index.htm

There are also lessons in various instruments
available.  I know for a fact that Suzuki Violin is
offered in Petionville since my daughter takes the
lessons.

Good luck in your time here.  We love it.

J. Ackerman