#1436: The labeling : Mihoko comments

From: mihoko tsunetomi <miho0087@yominet.ne.jp>

>To the correspondent who reminded us that Haiti is not the focus
of the entire world, and that labeling it "the poorest country in the
Western Hemisphere" was a useful way to distinguish "Haiti" from
"Tahiti", all I can really say is that I deplore such a singular lack of
imagination from the people she is referring to.  If Haiti ascends
to being the second poorest country in the Western Hemisphere,
what havoc would this create on their mental processes!  <

     The only solution is here.  Ascend to second tomorrow.  I also
deplore that what she said is very true here.  That was our
determination 54 years ago, and some of you still believe Japan
is a fanatic, imperialist believers of Shinto.  Proof is the only thing
we can clearly say NO!

                                       Mihoko