#1712: Haitian Presidential Race :Karshan comments (fwd)

From:MKarshan@aol.com

I wholly agree with John that the Haitian people should decide who they want
to vote for and perhaps we should spend some time listening to what they have
to say about this matter.  However, I am curious about Laraque's comment
about "what we decide will have a lot of influence."  Influence on who?  Did
you mean on Washington? 'Cause surely you couldn't have meant on the Haitian
people.