#1782: Re: #1774: How can we help? Vilsaint replies

From:EDUCA@aol.com

<<    If you could do two things to help the people of this parish, what would
 they be? (Put yourself in our position.) >>
1. Support and strengten local school. (one or two to start with) gather data.
2. Support sustainable agricultural projects (food production, conservation,
marketing) for local market or P-au-P markets. (Again gather data)
Create nothing new. Support what is there already and that can be sustainable
after a period of time.
With love.
Fequiere