#1825: Re: #1803: friends of haiti : a reply to Morse

From:Sicla@aol.com

Morse writes:
<<.... unfortunately jeb bush (of the bush cartel) is only accepting cuban
 boat people right now. if what we've been trying hasn't been working,
 then we should reconsider the policy. >>

While I understand your point...but immigration policy is set by Clinton, the
INS (aka Janet Reno) and any laws passed by Congress....Jeb couldn't let in
more Haitians if he wanted to....I'm also not sure if Haiti has an real
friends