#1910: Correspondence courses in French over the Internet (fwd)

From: Lois E Wilcken <makandal-ny@juno.com>

A friend in Port-au-Prince has asked me to help her find correspondence
courses conducted via the Internet.  I've researched her specific
interests and have come up with a few sites in English.  She has some
English, but I think she'd move ahead faster in French.  Any ideas on
keywords that would point me in the right direction?

Lois Wilcken
La Troupe Makandal - New York City's #1 Haitian Roots Ensemble
621 Rutland Road, Brooklyn NY 11203
718-953-6638 / makandal-ny@juno.com