#1917: US tourists (fwd)

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

U.S. tourists and French investors aren't the only ones suffering from
this new wave of political/drug/criminal destabalization. Haitians far
outnumber the foreign victims. We even had a nun victim a couple of
weeks ago. I ask: If a boat load of haitian women and children can
arrive in miami will they be offered political exile? So far two
haitian kids have profited from the legal battles going on in miami.
The two haitian kids however are just the tip of the iceberg. Will the
others have their day in court? Will men also be considered some day?
Thank you Elian for opening up the courts.

richard morse