WHOOPS, Sorry about the misguided posts from my philosophy of education class

>From Bob Corbett:

I'm very weary today and playing catch-up ball!  We're hiring in the
philosophy department and have had two candidates in town for interviews
this weeks, one last week and yet another coming on Monday.  It's
simply exhausting.  I'm the department's "breakfast" person and
city tour guide.  Then there's all the interview stuff + dinner at night.
Some fun stuff in there but it all adds up to bleary-eyed ness.

So, I mis-sent a couple of posts intended for my philosophy course.
I'll try to be more careful.

And then, of course, there is the superbowl and our St. Louis Rams
are right in it.

Busy days.

Bob