#2125: Re: #2114: WHAT! TAKE AWAY THE RIGHT TO VOTE. A reply

From:TOUTONTOU@aol.com

I agree with you 100%.Those who seem to think that the Haitian people cannot
govern themselves are clearly missing the point about what the problem is in
Haiti.

Most likely the Dictator that this person has in mind might probably be
himself or someone who think like him. The Haitian people I believe can teach
democratic lessons to many intellectual an would be politicians.

as far as establishing a dictatorship in Haiti is concern, I think i might be
a GOOD IDEA. I mean to say DICTATORSHIP OF THE PEOPLE, imposed on the corrupt
elite---popular democracy--where the people really rule through its
organizations (peasants, students, workers, women's organization, youth
organizations, etc.. making decisions according to their needs and the need
of the contry--but not the type of imported democracy from the U.S. and
Europe (simply can't work in the advantage of the people).

But i do believe it would take a REVOLUTION  to do away to the corrupt elite
in orde to establish the DICTATORSHIP OF THE PEOPLE OVER THE CORRUPT ELITE
AND FOREIGN POWER DOMINATION.

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!