#2228: Should the Diaspora be allowed to vote? (fwd)

From:Judejb@aol.com

I don't wan to sound bitter or incesitive, but if haitians in the diaspora want to vote they should do 2 things:

1. Not have given up their citizenship.

2. Fly down to haiti to vote. (our economy needs a boost)

I've spoken to many haitian in NY since  I came here 7 years ago and 7 out of 10 have nohing good to say about the country. Personaly i think that if a person have chosen to live outside his/her country, swear to never go back, and badmouth the island every chance they get, theshould not be allowed to participate in an activity that MANY haitians have given up their lives to have.

In Memory of Rlle Valliant

Judejb