#2585: Gran Brijit et al : a reply from Grey

From:Racine125@aol.com

Let me mention also that in the Celtic tradition, Brigid reclaims the souls
of the dead!  This is precisely the function she has in her manifestation as
Brigitte in Vodou - she and Baron La Croix reclaim the souls of the dead and
transform them into Ghede lwa.  :-)

Interestingly, I have investigated a few websites on the Celtic Brigid, and
most of the authors are aware that Brigid migrated to Haiti and manifested as
Maman Brigitte.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>