#2616: $$$ to Haiti:Davis replies : Another way

From: Karen Davis <kdavis@marygrove.edu>

	Hatrexco has just joined with Unitransfer. The fees to send money to
Haiti now begin at 9% and decrease as the amount sent increases. One may
also transfer food items. I have used Hatrexco/Unitransfer for 5 years
without problem. For those not in Brooklyn, simply send them a money order
in the correct amount, and a completed form.
	Karen

	>We use Hatrexco, the Haitian Transfer Express Company, to send
money to
	>Haiti.  They are located at 838 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn NY 11225.
Their