#2719: Another account of missionary preaching

From:Judejb@aol.com

<I have sat in churches in Haiti and listened to
 white American missionaries preach to Haitians that the reason they are black
 is because they bear the "mark of Cain", they are *cursed*, and as proof,
 these missionaries cite the material suffering of black Haitians!>

I too witnesed the same but I was attending an American Church school in Delmas 31. In one of the morning worships we (students) were told the same. My parents promply removed me from that school.

Jude