#2718: Axell Red in Haiti (fwd)

From: LeGrace Benson <legracebenson@clarityconnect.com>

Monday, 6 March, rebroadcast over SCOLA in US of Dimanche 5 Mars France 2
interview with Flemish pop singer Axell Red. Interviewer brought up fact
that Axell had gone to law school. She replied that she had, that she had
learned discipline from the experience, but that the only time she had
actually used her law knowledge was in Haiti. She went there as a
representative for UNICEF and spoke with the Minister of Justice.  "I don't
think I changed his mind, but at least he knows that the rest of the world
knows what is going on there."
I recalled Viet Nam era chant in US: "The whole world is watching."
Axell Red probably does make a difference.
[from <legracebenson@clarityconnect.com]
Peace.