#2737: Cornerstone Ministries Clarification (fwd)

From:Racine125@aol.com

There are apparently two sites, www.cornerstoneministries.com, and
cornerstoneministries.org.  The correct one is
http://www.cornerstoneministries.org/ , click on "Battle Page", and then on
"Miracle in Haiti".  Note, however, that "Rev. Gerry Seale", who has an email
link at the top of this absolutely vile article about "witchdoctors" and
"satanists" written by Joel Jeune, denies any affiliation with this
organization at all!  He actually threatened me with legal action simply
because I emailed him.  On the other hand, he obviously hasn't had
Cornerstone Ministries remove the link, sooo....

Sorry about the confusion.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>