#2760: Missioners: A reply to Pilling

From:Pastor77@aol.com

Sara Pilling speaks not only for herself but for many other "missioners" as
well.  I will be arriving in Port in two days with a team of twelve from my
church for an eight day visit to four schools and the children with whom we
have an ongoing relationship.
Last year donations totaling $50,000 US were distributed to the four schools
providing a number of jobs and 800 students with an education.
Our semiannual visits to Haiti have served to remove "racists" from our
church and racism from the hearts about a hundred of our people.
It's not much but we're doing something.

Pastor Scott Walsh
Abundant Life Christian Center
Edison, New Jersey