#2766: Corbett to cut down on # of items posted

Folks, the list is growing a great deal and the number of posts I
get is growing dramatically.  As I indicated in the welcoming note
to all of you, I simply do not guarantee to post all and every post
I get.

However, until now I have tried hard to do so.  I just can't keep
up with the load, nor can many subscribers.

I just want you to know that I will be cutting down on posts.  I will
post all "essential" posts, not cutting any news or inquiry posts,
and all substantial discussion posts.  However, I will delete
more or the "quip" type posts that don't substantially advance discussions.

Sorry to have to do this, but I just can't keep up.

Bob Corbett